How to book a presentation:
Contact Jack || (402) 677-1362
The Championship Formula:
How to Transform Your Team into a Dynasty
List of Presentations
Presentations to MILITARY
- Cyber Command – STRATCOM (United States Strategic Command). Offutt Air Force – Officer Command. “Leadership Development.”
- Army Corps of Engineers. Keynote Address. Annual Convention and Ball. “Building Championship Teams.” Washington, DC.
- Army Corps of Engineers. Commander of Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan Units. Presentation: “Character Traits of Leaders.”
- Midwest Chapter of Army Corps of Engineers. Keynote Address.
Presentations to FINANCIALS & INSURANCE
- Wells Fargo Bank. State Convention. Top Bank Managers. “Leadership in Uncertain Times.”
- Carson Financial (Nebraska & Arizona). National Training Session for Leading Brokers. Phoenix, AZ. “Psychological Profile of Financial Leaders.”
- First National Bank. 500 Top Managers from around the country. Keynote Address: “Building a Championship Team.”
- Tagge-Rutherford Investment Group. Presentation to High-Net-Worth Individuals: “Behavioral Economics.”
- Spectrum Financial. Annual Training Session (Presented 6 years in a row). Individual Development of Financial Consultants – National Representatives.
- Lincoln Financial. Presentation to National field Representatives and Executive Management Team as well as Executive Coaching of Vice Presidents.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Nebraska. State Executive Team and Field Representatives. “Leadership Development.”
- Mutual of Omaha. Presentation to National Field Representatives and Executive Management team. Executive coaching of Vice Presidents.
- Omaha State Bank. Management Staff. “Leadership in the Financial Industry – Future Directions.”
- World Insurance Agency. National Sales Meeting Keynote Address.
- National Association of Health Care Providers. Keynote Address, Las Vegas.
- New York Life Insurance. Selection and Training of Sales Teams.
- Massachusetts Mutual Insurance Co. Executive Coaching and Team Building.
- A.O.N. Risk Management. Chicago, IL. “Executive Leadership for the Future.”
- Northwest Mutual Life Insurance. Executive Coaching & Team Building.
- Heritage Bank. Grand Island, NE. “Local & State Leadership – Implications for the Future.”
- State Farm Insurance. Lincoln, NE. Leadership Development & Statewide Development of Leaders in State.
- TRMA (Telecommunications Risk Management Assn). Las Vegas, NV. “Championship Teams.”
- Western Union Financial. Omaha, NE. “Behavioral Economics.”
Presentations to POLITICAL, CONGRESSIONAL GROUPS & CIVIC GROUPS
- City Council, Mayor, Congresssmen, US Senators and Governor’s Staffs. Presentations and Retreats.
Presentations to ACADEMIC GROUPS
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, University of Nebraska – Omaha, University of Nebraska – Lincoln, Creighton University, Wesleyan College (NE), Bellevue University. Lecturer.
Presentations to SCHOOLS
- Omaha Public Schools, Millard Public Schools, Westside Public Schools, Blair Public Schools, Omaha Catholic Schools. Presentations on Academic Leadership (10 per year).
Presentations to CHURCHES
- Omaha Catholic, Nebraska Lutheran and Omaha Presbyterian Churches. Staff Training, Executive Coaching & Staff Retreats (10 per year).
Presentations to COMMUNITY GROUPS
- Omaha Chamber of Commerce, Knights of Columbus, Rotary, Kiwanis, and others. (20 per year).
Presentations to NUCLEAR INDUSTRY
- M.I.T, Boston, MA. Co-Teacher Executive Management Training Classes.
- Nuclear Energy Institute. Presentations at Las Vegas and FL.
- Nuclear Energy Engineers Association. Presentation in NYC.
- Institute of Nuclear Power Operators. Presentation in Atlanta.
- Nuclear Regulatory Commissioners. Presentation in Dallas.
Presentations to LEGAL GROUPS
- U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division. Lead Witness in Federal Court Case in Pennsylvania.
- Omaha Trial Lawyers Association.
- Nebraska Judges Association.
Presentations to SPORTS GROUPS
- Nebraska Coaches Association. 1,000 Coaches. Keynote. Lincoln, NE.
- American Football Coaches Association. Keynote Address in 2008 in Anaheim and 2011 in Dallas (500 Coaches).
- American Hockey Coaches Association. Keynote Address in Naples, FL. 2008 & 2009.
Presentations to COMPANIES
- American Meter Company. Nebraska City, NE. “Winning in Difficult Times.”
- Food Services of America. Omaha, NE. “How to Be Number One.”
- Garden City, KS Chamber of Commerce. “Community Leadership Development.”
- Good Samaritan Hospital. Kearney, NE. “Medical Leadership for Tomorrow.”
- Home Instead. Omaha, NE. National Conference Presentation: “Being Number One in Your Industry.”
- Northern Border Pipeline. Omaha, NE. “Building Championship Teams.”
- MidAmerican Energy Holdings. Des Moines, IA. “Building Championship Teams in the Energy Industry.”
Presentations to Community
- Optimal Performance: Mind and Body, Tuesday, February 8, 2011, Center for the Arts, Jackson WY